Gamers love Fire Kirin II, and it is easy to see why. The fast-paced, action-packed gameplay requires both skill and coordination in order to shoot as many species of fish as possible. To help players outshoot and outscore their opponents, several effective weapons and characters are available, including:
- Laser Shrimp: A large-range laser that catches several fish in a single swoop
- Missile Shrimp: A single-shot missile that kills dozens of species of fish
- Fury Dragon: Gives random amounts of additional time for free
- Mermaids: Fire bullets with increasing speed as launch button is pressed quickly
- Crazy Shark: Explodes once killed, killing any fish that is in the explosion radius
- Fire Kirin: Gives players random bonuses when shot enough times
Sounds intense, doesn’t it? In addition to these characters and weapons, gamers discover unique multipliers and challenging bonuses that keep the gameplay alive as they race towards the two jackpots available in this fish video game.